HANDMADE BEESWAX FOOD WRAPS – ECO FRIENDLY PLASTIC FREE CLINGFILM ALTERNATIVE – INCLUDES EBOOK OF HONEY THEMED RECIPES
- 👍 REUSABLE KITCHEN STORAGE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE ZERO WASTE – use your multi purpose cling film alternatives instead of plastic bags for covering bowls, sandwiches, fruit and vegetables.
- 🌍 FINLAY BEE WRAPS ARE HANDMADE from organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and organic natural resin as well as sustainable beeswax to produce a wrap which is biodegradable and compostable at the end of their long life
- 🌈 FINLAY BEE WRAPS ARE NATURALLY ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIFUNGAL – plastic wrapping is airtight but Finlay Bee wraps allow food to naturally breathe and stay fresher for longer
- 🙌 AVAILABLE IN 4 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS – buy exactly what you need: Small Pack for wrapping fruit and covering glasses and cups; Medium Pack for wrapping bowls, cheese and sliced sandwiches; Large Pack for wrapping a large sandwich or bowl; or a pack of mixed sizes to cover a variety of containers and uses.
- 😀 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We are passionate and proud about our products and we stand by them.
Finlay Bee Wraps are a 100% natural alternative to clingfilm. The waxed cotton fabric wrapper covers a variety of home produce in an environmentally friendly way. The ingredients used in the wraps are naturally friendly to food and won’t make your food sweat like plastic wrap – they actually act like a food’s natural skin to stay fresh without becoming fusty. You will also benefit form the peace of mind knowing that you’re avoiding the possibility of releasing undesirable chemicals into food.
We are all aware of the damage to the environment of using throwaway plastics. Plastic sheeting such as sandwich bags and food wrap is of particular danger to marine life and other animals. Using Finlay Bee Wraps will allow you to do your bit to protect the environment.
Our wraps are handmade by skilled textile artists who take the time to ensure that your product is of the finest quality. Their level of “stickyness” has been carefully chosen to ensure that you have a good seal.